1. Tom to Chinese food now
A. is used B. used to C. is using D. uses
2。 The river by two feet after the heavy rain。
A。 rise B。 rose C。 raise D。 raised
3. We will speak to her about it .
A. sometimes B. sometime C. some times D. some time
4. “Did you my English book yesterday?"
“No, I didn’t. Did you it to Jane?”
A. borrow …borrow B. borrow…lend C. lend…lend D. lend…borrow
5. I like to others playing basketball.
A. watch B. see C. look D. notice
6。 It’s two years since he our club。
A. took part in B. entered for C. joined D. attend
7. I didn’t hear what he at the meeting.
A. spoke B. told C. talked D. said
8. I a lot more time in writing English than before.
A. spend B. cost C. take D. put
9. It will take seven days for the box of books to Beijing.
A. got to B. arrive C. reach D. go
10. He a brown jacket that day.
A. was putting on B. dressed in C. was wearing D. was having
11. I don’t know what to do next, she doesn’t, .
A. either B. too C. also D. as well
12。 Nothing can make me it is a story。
A。 to believe…real B。 want…true C。 to believe…true D。 believe…real
13. The Chinese people first paper in the world.
A。 invented B。 discovered C。 made D。 did
14。 Take this empty box away me a full one。
A. take B. carry C. bring D. give
15. You may this book a little longer if you can’t finish it in time.
A. take B. borrow C. lend D. keep
16. Will you please try to for me what time that train arrives?
A. find B. find out C. discover D. ask
17. He me that his father had left for Beijing two days before.
A. said B. spoke C. told D. talked
18. He quietly a low voice calling from the street “help, help”.
A. listened…heard B. heard…listened
C. listened to…heard D. heard…listened to
19. I ten yuan for this book.
A. spent B. bought C. cost D. paid
20。 Edison his vegetables what he needed in his chemistry lab。
A. sold…bought B. bought…sold C. bought…to sell D. sold…to buy